It can be hard to find good quality, unbiased and ethical financial advice, but it essential to be advised properly to make the most of your finances. This is an important issue that you need to address and should not leave to chance. I have over 25 years of experience in providing independent advice, the last 12 in the UAE, and am qualified to UK standards.
Independent advice for expats is available on:
- Life assurance & critical illness cover
- Savings & investments – both lump sums and regular plans
- Long term portfolio management
- Education funding
- Pensions & retirement planning
- UK tax issues
- UK pensions (including SIPPS & QROPs)
- Currency transfers
- UK & UAE mortgages (largest panel of lenders in the UAE)
- Medical Insurance – both personal & corporate plans
- Wills & why you need them. (Links with lawyers to arrange.)
- Offshore bank accounts
- Inheritance tax planning
- Exit planning & strategies
- Personal financial planning
- Corporate financial planning & employee benefits
- Shareholder and partnership protection
All advice is tailored to individual needs and is not about selling products, but about a long-term relationship and achieving your financial goals, whilst protecting your family and assets. I offer advice on a fee paying basis if required.
Your finances are important. Don’t leave your future to chance.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries, for personalised advice and to arrange an appointment.
Note: THIS SITE IS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL EXPATRIATE MARKET ONLY
From 10th to 12th April, I ran a quick survey to see how people’s incomes were being affected in the UAE. The results are largely from British expats so it is likely that it is worse for many others, especially those who have lower income.
This was discussed on the segment on Capital Radio UAE on 12th April. Podcast here:
The survey results, without the comments which are confidential, can be found here for a limited period. Note that this information may not be used elsewhere without permission.